Git: List of commands

Git, commands, VCS, terminal, command prompt

    Nah, it's time to working again. Lately I just redo what I've done before. Because of my lack of competence using this version control systems (VCS) thing. I don't even remember what just I do in last two months and it's gone. Actually, backup is stored in my computer at home, and since in my workplace facilitated with high speed internet access also come with unlimited bandwidth I want to sync my work to GitHub but it came into disaster. It is back to the first state before I worked onto it for two months now. So, here it is, me start to learn git. Just copying some of what my cmd shown.

    These are common Git commands used in various situations: 

     start a working area (see also: git help tutorial) 

  •       clone   Clone a repository into a new directory 
  •       init    Create an empty Git repository or reinitialize an existing one 

     work on the current change (see also: git help everyday) 

  •       add      Add file contents to the index 
  •       mv      Move or rename a file, a directory, or a symlink 
  •       reset    Reset current HEAD to the specified state 
  •       rm       Remove files from the working tree and from the index 

     examine the history and state (see also: git help revisions) 

  •       bisect   Use binary search to find the commit that introduced a bug 
  •       grep     Print lines matching a pattern 
  •       log       Show commit logs 
  •       show    Show various types of objects 
  •       status   Show the working tree status 

     grow, mark and tweak your common history 

  •       branch     List, create, or delete branches 
  •       checkout  Switch branches or restore working tree files 
  •       commit    Record changes to the repository 
  •       diff          Show changes between commits, commit and working tree, etc 
  •       merge      Join two or more development histories together 
  •       rebase      Reapply commits on top of another base tip 
  •       tag           Create, list, delete or verify a tag object signed with GPG 

     collaborate (see also: git help workflows) 

  •       fetch    Download objects and refs from another repository 
  •       pull     Fetch from and integrate with another repository or a local branch 
  •       push    Update remote refs along with associated objects